Got a letter from Hayley today that she leaves the missionary training center on Sept. 8th to head out for her LDS Mission in Richmond,VA. I hope that Hurricane Earl passes before she gets there. Part of that mission goes into N.Carolina. I am sure the Lord will protect her. I will post photos later that she sent today
This was a update from my mom's FB.....she also said she would post pics of Hayley soon.
I miss her so much.We used to talk atleast once a week and not talking to her at all is so hard.I am sure it is hard for her too.
In the comments maybe we could all post a memory that reminds us of Hayley!
1 comment:
Regarding her email. That is what I did with Colton's. His information is available to all and he can just receive email from everyone and then if he wants, he can respond in the email I cut and paste to the blog. With him, he sends stuff for the blog and then if there is something personal in a PS note then I just leave that off the blog. This method has worked really well. (Just a note to help make it easier)
Post a Comment