I wondered why I never received a email back well this is why.
Dec 27th 2010
We had so much fun. we watche a bunch of families open their gifts and all that
fun stuff. i laughed because it was o different then our christmas at
home. mom did sent me some PJs so that was fun. we ate so much food
that day! it was fun!!
that night it snowed a ton!!! like a foot but that foot got us stuck
inside for 2 days. we finally we able to escape today!! but it takes
us 4 years to get anywhere.
so funny story. i talked to Jerod and he always says "i was going to
punch" who ever. and you said that and my companion always gets made
at me cus Im always saying Im going to punch people! lol i laughed
hard at that too. it was weird to talk to everyone. someone i will
punch is Logan! he needs a swift kick. lol i leave that up to Jerod.
lol
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Just some updates that I am way behind on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment